Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering Online LLP Incorporation in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much hassle.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to rent a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide you the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain over two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for title selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 700. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. If unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once historical past of the is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association your solicitors and these stamped with the right stamp duty. All of them signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy belonging to the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents through the night . verified, enterprise will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of one’s company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a small mistake may be expensive of money and time. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to complete each job. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and look for a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.